Seward Refrigeration are dedicated industrial refrigeration design engineers, with an obligation to provide all of our clients with systems that will provide the maximum refrigeration capacity with the minimum amount of absorbed power.
At Seward Refrigeration we specialise in the design, installation and commissioning of Industrial and heavy commercial refrigeration systems. Our in-house refrigeration engineers, designers and contracting field specialists work closely to deliver innovative and energy-efficient systems. With decades of steadfast enthusiasm we are now one of the forefront leaders for designing and installing industrial refrigeration systems that now incorporate all of the power saving advantages that have been gained through many years of our successful UK and global installations. Seward Refrigeration have a strong record of providing innovative solutions and system designs to meet all the needs of our clients.
To date Seward Refrigeration have designed, installed and commissioned single projects worth in excess of £4 million pounds.
- We provide a full consultation service including Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning
- We are specialists on the design of large industrial plant using Ammonia, CO2, HFO, HC and HFC refrigerants
- We have over 100 years' experience in industrial and commercial refrigeration plant design alone
- We have vast experience in the design, installation and commissioning of plant using both reciprocating and screw compressors
- Our dedicated refrigeration design / project engineers manage all types of installations large or small from the initial tender process through to project completion (Client handover)
- We have designed, project managed and commissioned large ammonia plant installations in Europe, Argentina, Canada, China, Columbia, India and South Africa
- We have designed, installed, project managed and commissioned large ammonia plant applications exceeding 8000kw in refrigeration duty
- We offer Maintenance Contracts carefully tailored to suit your individual requirements
- We provide a retrofitting service to meet HFC Phase-out
- Full implementation of remote control and diagnostic systems (SCADA)
- We are members of the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR)